Tisland酒店,位於濟州島的海景豪華度假酒店 - 有價值的評論.jeju island trip
 Name : tisland
Date : 2014-06-05 17:05   View : 2,957  
tisland hotel review-1.jpg
ENG :   The only long-awaited family vacation. Invite mom called my parents to travel more deeply cares'd wanted to check was the heart of the property is thoroughly introduced where T.ISLAND is received. Identify and use the Internet, anyone who went to the introduction of the book was the result of a belief that it was satisfied very much. Located in a building overlooking the sea is nice and what properties to meet your mom my parents more comfortable. Interior care and attention to detail has written its own customer care side of the heart to count the ways in semi-HOTEL want to find again where I remained where I want to introduce to others. Confidence. 301

CHI :  唯一的期待已久的家庭度假。邀請媽媽叫我父母去旅遊更深入cares'd要檢查該財產的心臟徹底介紹,在這裡接收T.ISLAND。識別和使用互聯網,誰去引進這本書的是一種信念,它是非常滿足的結果。坐落在一個俯瞰大海的建築是好的,什麼屬性,以滿足你的媽媽我的父母更舒適。室內關懷和對細節的關注已經寫了心臟本身的客戶服務端來算,我想介紹給他人,半酒店的方式想再次找到在那裡我依然存在。信心。 301

JPN :  唯一の待望の家族旅行。お母さんがT.ISLANDを受信した場合、プロパティの心が完全に導入されましたチェックしたい、より深くcares'd旅行両親と呼ばれる招待。インターネットを識別し、使用、ブックの導入を行ってきました誰もが、それは非常に満足していたという信念の結果であった。海を見下ろす建物内に位置することは素晴らしく、何私の両親は、より快適なあなたのお母さんを満たすためのプロパティです。細部にインテリアのケアと注意は、私が他の人に紹介したい、私は残った場所を再度検索するセミホテルでの方法をカウントするために心臓の独自の顧客ケア側を書いています。自信。 301

tisland hotel review-2.jpg
ENG  :  Tisland is indeed a very cosy, beautiful and well-maintained little resort. A nice little gem in seogwipo-si. my family of 4 adults and, 3  kids loved this place a lot. The  restaurant staff very friendly and thumbs up for the lovely, cosy atmosphere in the restaurant. We were a little disappointed we were not able to have BBQ at   tisland on the last mght as ingredients were not available even though we thought we only need to give 30 minutes.  otherwise all was good!^^.    wendy 

CHI  :  Tisland的確是一個非常舒適,美觀和維護良好的小度假村。一個可愛的小寶石在西歸浦市。我家的4名成人和3孩子們很喜歡這個地方很多。該餐廳工作人員非常友好和豎起大拇指在餐廳可愛,溫馨的氛圍。我們有點失望,我們不能夠有燒烤在tisland上的最後mght作為原料並不儘管我們認為我們只需要提前30分鐘可用。否則一切都很好!^^。溫迪

JPN  :  Tislandは確かに非常に居心地の良い美しく、手入れの行き届いた小さなリゾートです。西帰浦市での素敵な小さな宝石。大人4名と、3人の子供の私の家族は、この場所をたくさん愛した。レストランで素敵な、居心地の良い雰囲気が最高とてもフレンドリーで親指レストランのスタッフ。我々は成分が、我々は唯一の30分を与える必要があると思っていても利用できなかったとして、最後のmghtにtislandでバーベキューを持ってすることができませんでした少しがっかりでした。そうでなければすべてが良かった!^^。ウェンディ

tisland hotel review-7.jpg
ENG  :  excellent!.  staff are very friendly and make me feel like home!

CHI  :  優秀的!工作人員都非常友好,讓我感覺像家一樣!

JPN  :  優秀!スタッフはとてもフレンドリーで、私は自宅のような気分にさせる!
tisland hotel review-4.jpg
 ENG  :  30-60 hard times to come together and co-workers are planning a trip to Jeju Island trip as if promoted Syndicate. Gathered at the airport to their excuses in ~. In April and May, but difficult to send up my tired body to be recovered is rarely difficult. And voila ... our eyes appeared "Tisland" Hello .. just clean and elegant with us! (Keke) Healing nice atmosphere and good breakfast buffet offers great thank you for this!

CHI  :  30-60艱難的時候一起和同事計劃前往濟州島之旅彷彿促進辛迪加。在機場聚集到他們的〜藉口。在四月和五月,但很難送了我疲憊的身體恢復是很少很難。瞧......我們的眼睛出現了“Tisland”你好..只是乾淨優雅與我們聯繫! (咳咳)癒合良好氛圍和良好的自助早餐提供了巨大的感謝你為這個!

JPN  :  30〜60つらい時は、一緒に来てとシンジケートを推進しているかのように共同研究者らは、済州島の旅への旅行を計画している。 〜での言い訳に空港に集まった。 4月と5月ではあるが、回復するために私の疲れた身体をお送りすることは困難まれ困難である。と出来上がり...私たちの目には、こんにちは..ただ、清潔でご提供しており、エレガントな「Tislandを」登場! (ケケ)は素敵な雰囲気と美味しい朝食ビュッフェを癒しは素晴らしいが、この度はありがとうございました提供しています!
tisland hotel review-1-5.jpg
 ENG  :  Travel on Jeju Island to celebrate my parents 70th. Search the hard earned T-island. Landscape is also good atmosphere good, service is the default option. Why do not you stay completely comfortable ^ ^

CHI  :  旅遊濟州島慶祝我的父母70。搜索辛苦賺來的T型島嶼。風景也不錯的氣氛很好,服務是默認選項。你為什麼不留完全舒服^^

JPN  :  私の両親の70周年を祝うために済州島に旅行する。苦労して稼いだTシャツ島を検索します。景観が良い、サービスはデフォルトのオプションですまた良い雰囲気です。なぜ^^完全に快適な滞在しない
tisland hotel review-3.jpg
 ENG  :  Often misdiagnosed but good memories of this place. The long day when I can come here, I hope wish. Memories came back to find the first time was like I had to come back. Hotel facilities are good and scenic places on Jeju Island again came on, no sludge accumulated in the memory of our sense hmm. Breakfast is so delicious and sitting room is comfortable and the place is too good to be Irish T landscape and build five days return to the good memories.

CHI  :  常易誤診,但這個地方的美好回憶。在漫長的一天,當我能來到這裡,我希望願望。回憶回來後發現的第一次是我不得不回來。酒店設施濟州島好,風景優美的地方再次襲來的時候,無污泥在我們的意識HMM的記憶積累。早餐是如此的美味,坐在房間是舒適,這個地方太好了,是愛爾蘭牛逼景觀和建造五天內返回的美好回憶。

JPN  :  しばしば誤診、こちらの良い思い出。私がここに来ることができるとき、長い一日、私は希望を願っています。思い出は、私が戻ってきていたように初めてだった見つけるために戻ってきた。ホテルの施設は、再び我々の感覚のHMMのメモリに蓄積されたスラッジは、上来なかった済州島の良い、美しい場所です。朝食はとてもおいしいですし、部屋を座って快適で、場所はアイルランドTの風景も5日、良い思い出に戻る構築することも良いです。

tisland hotel review-6.jpg
 ENG  :  The house is clean and seems to be well equipped. Good morning stroll. For nothing in the morning is delicious! Seems fine to clean and tidy up the house in the morning to be walking. Sounds really good and the sea is the sea lifted up like startled.

CHI  :  這房子是乾淨的,似乎是裝備精良。良好的早晨漫步。對於沒有在早晨的美味!似乎罰款清理和收拾房子,早上行走。聽起來非常好,海是大海舉起像受驚。

JPN  :  家はきれいで、設備が整っているように見える。良い朝の散歩。午前中は何も美味しい!歩くことを午前中に家をきれいにし、片付けるために罰金だ。本当に良いサウンドと海は海が驚いみたいに持ち上げられる。