濟州島之旅。海景酒店在濟州島,濟州島的豪華型酒店T.island度假村有價值的評論
 Name : admin
Date : 2014-07-04 15:38   View : 1,141  
Trip in Jeju tisland-1.jpg
 ENG  :  Facilities are clean and good, as well as all the necessary supplies are comfortable and good. The inside is clean and uncluttered bedroom bed is going to seem to be resting comfortably. I like the comfort of my home. 

Search for hotels is pretty neat book became Tisland. While booking, Not entirely true, and I saw the film arrived in Jeju watched on the Internet was just the facilities. First beach trip is a front view of the room is more than meets the morning was good. Clean. Well-equipped facilities are good. Our district is always tricky accommodation was happy with two daughters. Mom came to invite my parents travel hasini glad to meet mother. Enjoyable 3 nights and 4 days, resting comfortably go.

CHI :  設施很乾淨,不錯的,以及所有必要的用品是舒適性好。內部是乾淨,整潔的臥室床頭是要似乎是舒適的休息。我喜歡我家的舒適。 

搜尋酒店是整齊漂亮的書成了Tisland。雖然預訂,不完全是真實的,我看到這部電影在抵達濟州島在互聯網上觀看剛剛設施。第一海水浴場之旅是房間的主視圖是比滿足早上好。乾淨。裝備精良的設施都不錯。我區始終是棘手的住宿很高興有兩個女兒。媽來邀請我的父母前往hasini很高興見到母親。享受3晚4天,舒適的休息去了。

JPN :  施設もすっきり良かったし、必要なアメニティがすべて完備されていて、快適でよかった。ベッドもすっきりベッドルーム内部もすっきりして楽に休んでいくようです。我が家のように快適でした。 

すっきりきれいなホテルを検索するTislandを予約しました。予約をしながらも、実際にはよくわからましたが、いざ済州に到着して来てみると、インターネット上で見たままの施設でした。まず、浜が前にあり、旅の部屋で迎える朝の景色がすごく良かった。きれい。設備の整った施設もよかったです。いつも宿舎にうるさい口は私たちの二人の娘も満足しています。実家の母を連れて旅行てきた母も満足しておられるよかったですね。 3泊4日間、楽しく、快適に休んでいきます。
Trip in Jeju tisland--3.jpg
 ENG  :  Herbal smell in the bathroom and the shower could hear the sound of the delay. Natural pools are always walking frog sounds good. Always seemed to light fireflies. Guide stones are always sound good to be walking. Everything feels natural then atda always sunny.

CHI  :  草本氣味在浴室和淋浴能聽到延遲的聲音。天然泳池總是走青蛙聽起來不錯。似乎總是光的螢火蟲。指南石頭總是聽起來好到可以行走。一切都感覺那麼自然ATDA總是陽光明媚。

JPN  :  トイレの中にシャワー室がハブ香りと遅延の音を聞くことができた。常にカエルの音と自然なフルは歩き良かった。光は常に蛍だった。いつもの石は、良い音を出して散歩するのもいい。すべてが自然なので気持ちは常に晴れた。
Trip in Jeju tisland-1-5.jpg
 ENG  :  Brought honeymoon Tisland Hotel!. Very happy. Breakfast is better than what the inside is clean. 
Breakfast great and I had to get up 8 displayed. Comfortable and the staff was also very kind and. 
I want to come again later after giving birth. Looking at the sea front promenade eating rice .. 
It was a good trip unforgettable. Thanks to the rest goes well.
JPN  :  新婚旅行で来たTisland Hotel!大満足です。内部もすっきりし、何よりも朝食が良いです。 
8されたら、必ず起きて朝食を食べた。そして、従業員もとても親切で快適でした。後で赤ちゃん産んでまた来たいです。
ご飯を食べて前に海を見ながらの散歩もして..思い出に残る良い旅でした。おかげで、よく休んでいきます。
Trip in Jeju tisland-6.jpg
 ENG  :  Jungmun Seogwipo best location for sightseeing attractions and it is too good and a great view of the ocean view room, 
spacious, clean and comfortable bed is far too great. I ate dinner at a restaurant, especially pork belly breakfast is so delicious, 
but it is clean and ready to enhance your experience inspiring. Employees are doing everyone wants to stay kind and long. Thank you.
CHI  :  觀光景點西歸浦天帝最好的位置,這是好得和海景房的視野非常好,寬敞,乾淨,舒適的床實在太大了。我吃了一家飯館吃飯,
尤其是五花肉早餐是如此美味,但它是乾淨的,並準備提高你的經驗啟發。員工在做每個人都想留樣和長。謝謝。
JPN  :  最高のロケーション西帰浦中文観光団地に位置しており、観光するにはあまりにも良かったし、海の見える素敵な眺めの部屋に、
広々と清潔で快適な寝床までも良かったです。特に夜のレストランで食べた黒豚三枚肉もとてもおいしかったが朝食もすっきり充実用意されていて感動的でした。
スタッフもみんな親切で、長く滞在したい行う。ありがとうございます。
Trip in Jeju tisland-10.jpg
 ENG  :  Good location, quiet, comfortable and well-rested to close Terrace view to the window so pretty and the leaves rustling or felt like a piece of the picture.
CHI  :  位置好,安靜,舒適,充分休息,收露台景觀的窗口,這樣漂亮,沙沙作響的樹葉或感覺像一塊的圖片。
JPN  :  良い位置に居心地の良い、静かなのでよく休みました。テラスの眺めがとてもきれいで窓際に擦れる葉がまた一枚の絵のようでした。
Trip in Jeju tisland-7.jpg
 ENG  :  Discovered by chance, Tisland!. It was a better place than expected. The scenery is so good and the impression of those facilities 
and staff and good friendly than anywhere else. The ones left in the house and I would like to come back another day ... and we decided to.
CHI  :  一個偶然的機會發現,Tisland!這是一個更好的地方比預期的。風景是如此的好,這些設施和工作人員,並比其他地方好友好的印象。
剩下的那些在家裡,我想改天再來......我們決定。
JPN  :  偶然に知り合ったTisland!期待したものよりも良い所だった。周辺の景色もとても良かった施設や従業員の方々の印象や親切が他の場所よりも良かった。
家に残してきた子供たちと戻って来たいと思います。そして、我々は別の日にあることを決定した。
Trip in Jeju tisland-11.jpg
 ENG  :  Jeju Island trip is comfortable and happy to be able to travel made ​​Tisland Resort is appreciated. Was satisfactory in all respects
CHI  :  濟州島之旅是舒適和快樂是能夠前往製成Tisland度假村讚賞。在各方面均令人滿意
JPN  :  済州島旅行がリラックスして幸せな旅行になるように造られたTisland Resortに感謝いたします。すべての面で満足しました
Trip in Jeju tisland-8.jpg
 ENG  :  Came at the recommendation of a friend figured it was an excellent choice. A hotel, the scenery is good! Corel tableware, 
and to clean and wash clothes .. But I'm sorry about cooking in pan coating was stripped.
CHI  :  來在一個朋友的建議,想通這是一個很好的選擇。一個酒店,風景好! Corel公司的餐具,以及清潔和洗衣服。但我很抱歉在烹飪鍋塗層剝離。
JPN  :  友人の勧めできましたが、やはり、優れた選択でした。ホテルも、周辺の景色もグッド!食器もコレールで、清潔で、
物干し台まで..ところで料理のファンのコーティングが剥がれたのはちょっと残念です。
Trip in Jeju tisland-12.jpg
 ENG  :  Mother called the sixtieth travel writing from the beginning has been a lot of attention to the hostel. 
I was wondering what in your mind is actually heard and saw in front of the scenery is so nice and friendly staff and your people are very satisfied. 
Then I will use it again when traveling to Jeju Island. I go to forego.
CHI  :  母親叫從一開始六十寫遊記已經有很多的注意宿舍。我在想,其實就是在你的心中是什麼聆訊和風光看見前面是那麼的漂亮和友好的員工和你的人都非常滿意。
然後,我將前往濟州島,當再次使用它。我去放棄。
JPN  :  お母様還暦旅行と最初から宿泊施設に気を使ってきました。悩んでいる間、ここが気に入った実際に来てみると、前景色もとても良くて、
従業員の方々がとても親切でいただき満足しています。以下の済州島旅行を来ればまた利用します。よく済ませるます。
Trip in Jeju tisland-13.jpg
 ENG  :  Things too luxurious accommodation in well water goes out completely to rest. 
Close enough to hear the sound and smell of the sea and close to the sea'm glad. Sleep well, thanks to the clean room environment slept
CHI  :  在井水中的東西太豪華的住宿出去完全休息。足夠接近聽到海的聲音和氣味,靠近sea'm高興。睡不好覺,多虧了潔淨室環境睡
JPN  :  ユースホステルの品々は、あまりにも高級で、水もよく出てきてぐっすり休んでいきます。周辺の海の匂いと音が聞こえるほど海と隣接していてよかったんです。
クリーンな室内環境のおかげで、夜もよく眠れました