Tisland Resort - Your Valuable Feedback on Tisland
 Name : tisland
Date : 2014-05-10 11:24   View : 986  
CLX-3180_20140510_11045008-2.jpg

ENG :  Housed in Jeju Tour 3 days and 2 nights, thanks to a more enjoyable and comfortable Tisland Resort trip. Large and spacious room where there was not one that seemed to be uncomfortable. Especially those who complete the staff friendly. Mind you, even a small one gives it visible. Jeju Island is a good place to meet the first time I'm happy to travel ^ ^ I'll just be sure when the next trip to Jeju ~ I better send a leisurely breakfast ~

JPN : 済州旅行2泊3日の間に収容されたティーアイランドのおかげで、もっと楽しく、快適な滞在でした。大きく広い客室に不便な点かなかったところだったようです。特にスタッフの方々は完全に親切です。小さなこと一つでも気にしていただくのが目に見えます。初めての済州旅行に良いところを会って幸せです〜^ ^以下に済州旅行来れば必ず必ず来ますよ。〜朝食のんびり過ごせて、より良いです。〜

CHI : 坐落在济州岛旅游3天2夜,这要归功于一个更愉快和舒适发球爱尔兰之旅。宽敞明亮的房间里有没有一个似乎是不舒服。尤其是那些谁完成的工作人员友好。你要知道,即使是很小的人给它可见。济州岛是一个很好的地方,以满足第一次,我很高兴去旅行^^我就可以肯定,当下次去济州〜我好送悠闲的早餐〜

CLX-3180_20140510_11045008.jpg

ENG : So pretty and clean room building. As with the children on the back of our features too perfect to slide! Breakfast very tasty and the staff to expect those who anhan kind of you. So we extended day things over. Heh heh forward tees Needless choose Jeju trip in T.island, but I think it would be coming!

JPN : とてもきれいな建物ときれいな室内。子供と一緒に来た当社には裏手に設けられた小さな町までも完璧です!期待もしなかった朝食までとてもおいしくてスタッフの方も親切ですね。従って私達は一日延長確認し。(笑)これから済州島旅行は、解雇もなく、ティーアイルランドが来るようになると思います!

CHI : 这么漂亮和洁净室建设。正如在我们的功能过于完美滑动后面的孩子们!早餐非常好吃,员工期望那些谁anhan你真好。因此,我们延长一天的事情了。嘿嘿着开杆不用选择济州岛在爱尔兰旅行,但我认为这将是未来!