Sea View Hotel in Jeju- T.island hotel visitor's reviews
 Name : tisland
Date : 2014-05-16 16:14   View : 805  
CLX-3180_20140516_14110907.jpg
ENG :  Establish Hotel expectations hastily arrived half worried my family! With elegance and glamor with "T. Island" on the other hand wasted. 70 to 36 months, a large family of eight! Admiration for all to admire! 8 years old this year, the story of our son! "Dad was a good choice too so I think you Daddy thank you." Everyone is sympathetic to eat a delicious breakfast yineyo general comment. I'll also ~!

CHI :  建立酒店的期望匆匆赶到半担心我的家人!随着另一方面优雅和魅力与“T.岛”的浪费。 70至36个月,一个大家族的八个!钦佩供大家欣赏!今年8岁,我们的儿子的故事! “爸爸是个不错的选择太让我觉得你爸爸谢谢你。”每个人都是同情吃了美味的早餐yineyo一般性意见。我也〜!

JPN : ホテルの期待を確立急いで到着した半分は私の家族を心配!一方、「T.アイランド」との優雅さと魅力を無駄にして。 70から36ヶ月、8の大家族!すべて賞賛するための憧れ!今年8歳に、私たちの息子の物語! 「お父さん、私はあなたがパパはあなたに感謝と思うもそう良い選択だった。"誰もがおいしいビュッフェyineyo総評を食べに共感です。私はよも〜!

CLX-3180_20140514_09565907-2.jpg
ENG :  Wonderful "T island". Room facilities are luxurious, satisfying and delicious breakfast offered in the morning you can get up and walk in the fresh air with the length of the beach is so beautiful and comfortable, friendly staff who resort to smile. The next time you want to visit the area.

CHI :  精彩的“T岛”。房间设施很豪华的,令人满意的,在早上你可以站起来,走在清新的空气与海滩的长度提供美味的早餐是如此的美丽和舒适,友好的工作人员谁诉诸微笑。你想访问该地区的下一次。

JPN :  素晴らしい「T島」。館内設備には、豪華な満足、あなたが立ち上がって、ビーチの長さと新鮮な空気の中を歩くことができ、午前中に提供されるおいしい朝食であることはとても美しく、笑顔に頼る快適で、フレンドリーなスタッフです。あなたが地域を訪問する意思が大きく左右されます。

CLX-3180_20140514_09565907.jpg
ENG :  Foreign visitors to the resort feel! Spacious room overlooking the sea, and indeed Beomseom good. Eat breakfast also choose the best of my mouth .. they create good memories. Thrive on the go.

CHI :   外国游客在度假胜地的感觉!宽敞的客房,可俯瞰大海,果然Beomseom不错。吃早餐还可以选择最好的我的嘴......他们创造美好的回忆。茁壮成长的路要走。

JPN  :  リゾートへの外国人観光客が感じる!広々としたお部屋は海を見下ろす、実際Beomseom良い。朝食も私の口のベストを選ぶ食べる..彼らは良い思い出を作る。外出先で繁栄する。